SQF Edition 8: Focus on Hygiene and Sanitation
The SQF certification program can help facilities comply with crucial hygiene and sanitation requirements, as there is an enhanced focus in preventing, eliminating, and significantly minimizing food safety hazards of public health and legal significance. This whitepaper explores the notable contributions of SQF Edition 8 as a global standard, toward developing, implementing, and maintaining sanitation controls and hygiene practices within food and beverage processing sites.
This white paper will help you understand:
- Why GFSI-benchmarked programs are worldwide
- How SQF Edition 8 focuses on hygiene and sanitation
- Significant changes in Edition 8
- SQF System Elements for Food Manufacturing
- How to prepare for SQF certification