Choose your country
Log in to Vikan.com
Requesting a password reset - we will generate a new password and email it to you
This site is optimized to run in horizontal view. Please rotate your device before continuing.
Invented by Vikan and now an industry standard in most of the world, the hygienic colour coding of cleaning tools reduces the risk of cross-contamination – a major cause of food safety issues – by making sure the tools are only ever used in their intended plant area.
The color-coded Vikan Hygienic range meets all your needs for color-coded cleaning tool segregation, and ensures compliance with HACCP requirements as well as food safety standards that include FSSC 22000, BRC, IFS and SQF.
Food and beverage manufacturing
and processing plants
1. Comprehensive range – one supplier meets all your needs
2. Up to 12 colours – safeguard against contaminant migration
3. Superior performance – clean more effectively with less effort
4. Quality materials & manufacturing – get more value for your money
5. Hygienic design – take hygiene certainty to the next level
6. Integrated ergonomics – take the stress and strain out of cleaning
7. Wrapped in knowledge – enhance your tools with industry expertise
8. Documented compliance – stay one step ahead of auditors
Vikan color-coded cleaning tools comply with all EU and FDA requirements pertaining to food contact. Conducted by an independent accredited laboratory, Vikan migration analysis testing makes sure toxic components aren’t transferred from the cleaning tools to food products.
We issue Declarations of Compliance for all food-grade Vikan products, ensuring that you can meet your due diligence requirements.
Jette Fruergaard, product manager for our Hygiene range, explains how purpose-innovated Vikan cleaning tools meet very specific needs in cleaning applications.
A Vikan Site Survey is a great way for any food and beverage production or processing facility to improve hygiene and reduce the risk of non-compliance and hygiene-related issues.
Vikan: Setting New Standards for Security, Safety & Hygiene
Our Ultra Safe Technology (UST) line represents the pinnacle of hygienic cleaning tools for the food and beverage industry. Click below to find out more.