Vehicles have different needs than factories or restaurants when it comes to cleaning. Car paint requires brushes to be soft and yet able to tackle tough grime. Windows need squeegees that are curved to handle the glass of different sizes. Tires require tough bristles that are shaped to be effective in small openings without scratching rims. For years, Vikan’s highly regarded transport line has helped drivers around the globe keep their wheels shining and their paint gleaming. Remco is proud to bring that line to North America.
Gearheads know that finding a brush that cleans without scratching delicate paint isn’t an easy task. Luckily, Vikan’s hand brushes in the transport line are all made with soft filaments that wipe dirt and debris away without compromising paint jobs.
Soft/split bristle types are especially good at carrying detergent and water across larger areas, making them the perfect choice for washing. The soft brushes are excellent at sweeping away debris and can also be used with soap/water later in the process.
- Soft Hand Brush
- Soft/Split Hand Brush
- Soft/Split Multi-Purpose/Rim Hand Brush
Waterfed brooms and larger brushes can be attached to handles to fit the needs of truckers. Attached to telescopic handles that reach up to 109 inches, these brooms and brushes can reach almost anywhere. Because they can be hooked up directly to hoses, you can wash the largest trucks and vans easily.
- Waterfed Vehicle Brush with Adjustable Head
- Waterfed Vehicle Brush
- Waterfed High/Low Washing Brush
- Soft/Split Waterfed Vehicle Brush
Tire and Detail Brushes
Specialty surfaces require specialty brushes. Whether you need to clean vents, tires, wheel wells, moldings, or dashboards, we have a car detailing brush to do the job. Brushes have stiff to soft bristles depending upon their intended use.
- Interior Brush
- Detail Brush Set
- Long Handle Detail Brush Set
- Stiff Rim Cleaning Hand Brush
Squeegees are essential for a streak-free shine. They can be used on windows or even on bodies after cleaning. Vikan offers two types of transport line squeegees: the Windshield Sponge/Squeegee that works well with windows, and the Wipe-N-Shines, which can be used on windows and truck/car bodies. The patented rubber-bladed Wipe-N-Shine Squeegees attach to any Vikan handle for added reach.
- Windshield Sponge/Squeegee
- 10-14” Wipe-N-Shine Squeegees
The Six-Stage Vehicle Cleaning Process
Professional cleaning requires the correct approach as well as the right tools. The Vikan six-stage process will leave the exterior of your vehicle spotlessly clean:
- Apply a good foam mix of detergent and water.
- Leave the vehicle to soak for a couple of minutes so that the dust and dirt loosen and bind to the foam.
- Wash the vehicle with lots of clean water to remove the dust and dirt, and prevent them from scratching the paintwork when using a brush.
- Using a water-fed or standard hand brush, wash the vehicle with water and detergent.
- Rinse the vehicle thoroughly with clean water.
- Use the rubber-bladed Wipe-n-Shine to remove wash water, and leave windows and paintwork streak-free.