Remco Products introduces improved products to the wall bracket line from Vikan®, a global leader in hygienic cleaning tools. The new product launched at the beginning of the year, and is now available from Remco Products exclusively through distributors.
Continue reading Remco Unveils Vikan’s New Wall Bracket Design
Color-coding is an important part of any food-safety program, no matter what kind of facility it is.
Not only does it help prevent cross-contamination due to pathogens, allergens and foreign contaminates, color-coding has a variety of other uses. With the amount of governmental regulations growing, it is essential that food processing facilities stay on top of the current trends and best practices to be market leaders. Implementing a color-coding program is a great way to help accomplish that.
Here are the top ten things that you should know about color-coding.
1. All types of food processing facilities can benefit from color-coding
2. It helps prevent cross-contamination in food processing facilities
3. It helps to distinguish between critical zones and control points
4. There is currently no standard set of rules for color-coding, just best practices
5. Color-coding programs are looked upon favorably by visiting authorities and customers
6. It simplifies the traceability of tools
7. Color-coding breaks through existing language barriers
8. Simplicity is essential for an effective program
9. Communication is key
10. Complete implementation improves internal adoption
In-depth discussions of each point will be available in future posts.
Check back in with us for more information, or subscribe, so you never miss out!
For the problem of ceiling condensation, Remco offers a newly designed ceiling squeegee from
Vikan®, and will feature the new tool at the IFT Food Expo® 2012. This brand new version
features a one-piece, color-coded head with no screws or end caps, making for a streamlined
tool that can easily capture and remove nuisance moisture. While other methods for controlling
condensation have proven cumbersome and expensive, Remco’s ceiling squeegee system is
simple and cost effective.
Continue reading New Ceiling Squeegee
Remco now offering 16 oz. scoop
After multiple requests throughout the years, Remco Products is pleased to offer a fourth hand scoop as a complement to its existing line of hand and bowl scoops. The new model has a 16 oz. capacity and maintains all the qualities you have come to know and expect from Remco’s current scoop line up.
Continue reading Remco Adds 16 Oz. Scoop
Remco Products Offers 7011/7013 Paddle Scrapers in 5 Colors
Remco Products is now offering 7011/7013 paddles in all five colors. They provide a stiff or flexible option for mixing, stirring and scraping applications and can be used with any of Remco’s color-coded European-thread handles.
Continue reading Remco Expands Paddle Scrapers Line